Wednesday, July 2, 2008

the complete lack of being able to make a plan...

Well, we have tried and tried for the past week to make plans for the 4th....to absolutely no avail. I've decided that plans have become very cumbersome to me. As a matter of fact, I'm almost positive that this has been a life long problem that I am just not coming to grips with. I am fully aware that I have always sucked at making plans but just now am figuring out the depth of it. I'm going to steer away from the surface view that I may have a issue with committing to something....I'm gonna put my vote on unknown planetary sources...being an Aries. It always makes me feel better to think that some things about my personality are completely out of my control. I am what I am...deal with it. Oh, and to support my cause I just found this...
Traditional Aries Traits - Adventurous and energetic - Pioneering and courageous -Enthusiastic and confident - Dynamic and quick-witted Check Check Check Check...On the dark side...Selfish and quick-tempered - Impulsive and impatient - Foolhardy and daredevil. Oh yeah and there's that. I do beg to differ with the impulsive. I appear impulsive but this little noggin does a lot of filtering and scenerio run down that no one on the outside is privy to. They may be unwilling to obey or submit to directions for which they can see no reason, or with which they disagree. Um...I think they have been hiding in my closet taking notes. They are much concerned with self, both positively and negatively - self-reliant but also self centered (sometimes) and concerned with their own personal advancement and physical satisfaction. I'm pretty sure I've been told that self centered thing a time or 14 in my life. Their immense energy makes them aggressive and restless, argumentative occasionally, headstrong, quick tempered, easily offended and capable of holding grudges if they feel themselves affronted. Scary actually isn't it? And they aren't really grudges...I just hate peoples ass forever after they cross me. Being responsible people Oh excuse me Mr X...I believe the stars just said I am responsible...hah in your FACE! Your nature is usually push or be pushed, with little middle ground. Oh well that could be where the last comment came from. This can at times be objectionable to others, but you must have the freedom to act, rather then just thinking about it, getting pent-up in the process. At all costs you need to avoid negative emotions such as resentment, regret and self-pity, for they would deny you what is essential to your nature: straightforwardness. And thats something I've never been accused of....It can also trick you into early unwise marriage which may end disastrously Well thanks for the too little too late advice on this one O' Star Master.

So as you can see....pretty much all the good and the bad of me and be rolled up in one big ball of IT AIN'T MY FAULT. Somewhere in there I'm sure the Star Master meant to say...and the bitch cain't make a plan to save her life. Now having exposed my soft white underbelly...

We will call it "talk" instead of plans...I'm a little more comfortable with that. The rum is packed (yes I traffice liquor...I'm just weird that way)...the sirus boom box is packed and there has been talk of doing a slaughtered crab crab boil one night which the hunter/gather side of my personality is really digging. If getting sand between my toes counts as a plan then consider me on the path to redemption.

No comments: