Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Rebel Child and A Preacher's Daughter

Change...What everyone given a long enough time line will inevitably want from me.  It's also in all likelihood what I will never do.  How I am or you are in essence is all that we have.  I own it.  I own me.  I have always been exactly what you see.  I have no agenda, its all right there on the surface.  I am black & white.  I am middle of the road even keel.  I am fiercely independent and hard headed.  I am a socialized hermit...a zen white peaceful calm in the middle of most any storm.  I say what I think, but not all that I think and the things I say are thought out.  I exist in my head and feelings are about the last thing I'll find necessary to tell.  I think actions speak loudest and in general talk is cheap. I don't argue and push my point or beliefs on others.  I will give you plenty of rope, if you choose to hang yourself with it then that's your choice. I like to drink alone.  Alone time, written words and music calm me and connect me.  When I get off center I can not realign around people. 

The things that attract people the most in the beginning are also the same things that they tire of eventually.  I am painfully aware of this...I warn in advance.  I still rebel against the basics of society.  When backed into a corner I cat up...even if I was curled up sleeping contently in that corner.  I'm one stubborn block of a skinny white girl and there really is no changing me.

No comments: