Thursday, May 22, 2008

Preparing for the shallow end...

Well I am headed to hang out in the shallow end of the pool this weekend. Doing all of my last minute girl duties in order to have a complete lack of responsibility weekend. (Outside of getting the dog out for poo breaks in a timely manner of course).



I am making my first appearance since New Years at the beach...first interaction with everyone since they all decided which side of the perverbial divorce fence they reside on. Can't say I'm terribly looking forward to it. I'm torn between really hoping that the other side of the fence posseser is there with his new thing and they run cock blocker for me since everyone will be hanging out with them vs. the I REALLY do not want to be anywhere close to the same vacinity as him. The really suck part is that there are only 2 bars to hang at and the said "hanging out" takes place at different times so there is never more than 1 option at a time. And the resturant ratio isn't much better. Kinda makes the odds of not running into anyone slim to none if you plan on a public appearance at all.

This is about as whiny as I'll get....the emotional guppies are wearing me out even before I'm exposed to them. I'm anticipating the hugs and OMG we've missed you crap. I'm on a rant only because I am a very stick with you person and get really twisted up when I dont get the same in return. Twisted up is probably a wrong description...I get really put off and then really over you. All the while you are still unaware that you may have upset the Great Oz. I give you rope then sit quietly while you hang yourself.

Its just the way that I am. I am fully aware of it and also fully ok with it.

I'm sure I'll come away with some entertaining stories....and really in the end if you can giggle and snort at stupid people then that's all the matters.

No comments: