Thursday, February 2, 2012

Playing Along

So from some of the blogs I read I've found all the bloggy types are doing this Photo of the Day Challenge.  There's a list of daily ideas to I guess inspire me to take pictures of something other than my dog.  I'm sure there are unwritten rules about only one picture a day or to actually take pictures of whats on the list but I've never been much on rules and I don't intend to start conforming now. 

Day 1 - View of today.  I had several that I took yesterday without knowing about this so here are a few. (notice the already breaking of the rules)
These were both taken at the very end of Cherry Grove Beach called the point, with coffee in hand and Roger dog on leash. 

Took this one while I sat on the bike waiting to meet up Velcro for our ride to lunch.   
Day 2 - Words
This is a shot of my journal...and my scribblings that haven't turned into anything fit for others to read...yet.

No comments: